Sunday, April 1, 2012

The cult.

I take back my last blog. That mega millions jackpot would have been pretty freakin sweet in my hands. Damn it.  All that rambling bullshit was ...bullshit.

I'd like to say hello to a new frenemy Lulu,  (lemon to be exact).  With lulu's prices you'd think I won the mega millions.  Yep, what a fuckin poser I am-- swearing I would never forsake target and (when I splurge) underarmour, maybe a lil nike, I blame someone (ahem, SARAH) for introducing me to the fuckin greatest workout tank top in the world: the "chase me" tank.  I dare you, I double dare you, to try this tank on and not like it. And bonus, the little cinching that you can do...omg, can we say "where'd ya go, fat rolls?!" And the little fat rolls cry, "wee wee wee, mama we hit the road" (until you un-cinch, then they're back with a furious vengeance.)

The lululemon store is positively evil. It's adorable, well organized, and they have all these workout headbands that are overpriced 100%, yet at the checkout I had to enforce a great deal of restraint too not buy one.  Even the bag they give you is reusable and motivational. F u lululemon and your cute tactics.

Ugh, I'm assuming that the kool-aid flavor I'm about to consume is lemon, correct? 





No comments:

Post a Comment