Monday, August 13, 2012

Rawgust is dead, DEAD I tell you!

Well, Rawgust didn't work out quite so well for me. I'm abandoning shit..er, I mean ship.

The rawcrap that broke the camel's back is included.  My wonderful husband made me an anniversary meal to support my rawgust.  Take a lookie:
Breaded Eggplant with zucchini mix


Avocado Soup
Roasted Beets with Cashew Cheese



















It looks so pretty doesn't it?

Well, it's VOMIT on a plate. In fact, Jason's stomach hasn't been right since.   The only thing slightly cooked was the eggplant. Five points if you guess which tasted the best.   The raw sauce was pretty good too.

But Rawgust taught me some things....
1) Dehydrated flaxseed chips are pretty good at regulating that digestive system
2) Nutritional yeast does taste like cheese if you close your eyes
3) Dehydrated buckwheat pizza crusts taste as fucking disgusting as they sound

So long, rawgust.  I wasn't quite as committed to you as I should be.  After all, I failed you on day 1. 

Good luck friends who are still rawgusting. 




No comments:

Post a Comment