Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Vegan Pledge Days 10 & 11: Pass the Dutchie to the lefthand side

We've hit double digits, folks. I'm on Day 11 of all vegan, no chocolate, no candy, and no bread/carbs sunday through thursday.  I'm doing a shit-ton of protein powder in the morning and post workout. I'm a lean, mean, vegan, shitting machine.

After a crap-filled day of an all-day offsite work meeting, I excitedly got ready to leave for the wod, but alas, the ass that I am, I left my lights on all day and my car battery had died. DAMN IT. Then, I called security to jumpstart my car, they came, hooked up the cables, and then the dude got a call that there was a medical emergency, and had to disconnect the cables DAMN IT (but hope you're okay, person-with-medical-emergency!) Soooooo, a half hour later, he was back, car was started, and I missed class. DAMN IT I could have gone to the later one, but whatever--at that point, I didn't feel like it, damn it.  (Also, the person with the medical emergency is alright, thankfully--I'm not soul-less, I really do care!)

Tonight Hubbykins and I went to Kimberton whole foods, where we bought ground flaxseed, organic canola oil (has a great 2-1 ratio of omega 3s to 6s...very important, google it), and hubbykins purchased his protein powder. He went with hemp, which if you don't know, is basically weed in a plastic container.  And I'm okay with that--as long as he passes his protein shake to the left.

G'night yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment